Monday, August 10, 2009

Car needs work, didn't get my date night with the hubby, throat is sore, corn and beans are ready...how am I going to get it all done?

1. Thankful I was able to get another week to work on a project for work. 
2. So blessed that my garden did well this summer. We'll have great food to eat over the next year. I love my canned beans, cornbread and buttered corn from the freezer. It's my favorite meal.
3. I love my parents. My mom and I enjoy doing a lot of the same things.
4. I got a really great deal at the grocery store today; 2 boxes of cereal, 2 boxes of nutrigrain bars, two boxes of fruit snacks, 2 packs of cookies and 2 boxes of rice crispie treats for $13.63 after giving my coupons. It gets even better, if I send my receipt and UPC's from each thing, I get a $10 rebate. So, I got all that stuff for $3.63.  Woot woot!
5. My sweet husband shelled out some of the beans I picked this morning while I was getting groceries.

No comments:

Post a Comment